Technology is increasingly becoming an enabler of almost every strategic initiative. Additionally, IT leaders are continually challenged by internal constituents to run their IT organization more like a business. Point has the unique perspective of combining our strength in business strategy development and our holistic view of the supply chain to help IT leaders drive value to the business.
Representative PMG technology enablement engagements include:
- Performing an assessment of one of a Private Equity firm’s portfolio company’s IT landscape and developing a roadmap for its optimization
- Providing ERP Organizational Readiness & Planning (including system integrator selection, project team formation, and governance structure creation, as well as Risk Management and Advisory Services during ERP planning and implementation) for a $2B materials distribution company as it evaluated and implemented SAP
- Designed and developed a new Shop Floor Automation system that enabled a logistics client’s legacy applications to be used via wireless handheld scanners
- Managing key components of a large-scale mortgage system implementation used to process over two million loans and 400,000 pools from thousands of servicers
- Creating the strategy and roadmap for overall eCommerce web capabilities, technology, and supporting organization and processes for a $2B life sciences company