Operational Excellence encompasses the various business process improvement components embedded within the above areas.
Representative PMG operational excellence engagements include:
- Writing the business case for the creation of a new Shared Service organization to support 17,000 North American employees of a $50B+ global conglomerate
- Managing all components of the Business Transformation (with heavy focus on Organizational Design and Change Management) as the North American Shared Service Organization was operationalized
- Designing and developing key dashboards and business intelligence tools
- Working with a large Oil & Gas company to determine the optimal key performance indicators in a rapidly changing environment
- Refining and operationalizing the commercial strategy for a $12B manufacturer
- Designing, building and implementing a new Global Operating Model for Regulatory Reporting (including transitioning report ownership, policy and procedure development, quality assurance, training, establishment of supervisory structures, tactical remediation of known high risk issues and the development of strategic solutions through process and technology initiatives) for a $40B+ investment bank
- Leading a large commercial bank in the establishment of a Global Risk and Compliance function
- Co-authoring the Large Scale Program Management Methodology for the World Wildlife Fund (WWF) (PDF).