Multiple fundamental forces are transforming the global financial services environment in which results are driven by swift moves to innovative solutions that differentiate customer value and constantly drive down costs. As consolidations happen and there is heightened focus on Compliance and Risk, fragmented value chains are impacting business operations and cost advantages are diminishing. As customer expectations are changing, financial services companies are in the midst of responding. Financial services strategy must make simultaneous operational moves to achieve differentiation.
In pursuit of this differentiation, financial services have mobilized creative strategies across functions. Point Management Group helps to operationalize these strategies. Whether driving revenue growth, cost reduction or meeting new regulatory demands, Point has the deep strategy and operational expertise required.
Point assists capital markets, investment management, retail/commercial banks, insurers, private equity and the government regulators that oversee them to enhance their performance and to succeed in this highly competitive industry.
PMG represents the following areas within the Financial Services Industry:
- Capital Markets – Capital Markets offerings are focused on Broker/Dealer institutions and other institutions that generally cover market making activities in securities and trading. This also includes Investment Banking functions for the investment banks.
- Investment Management – Investment Management covers all Asset Management Companies, as well as the asset servicing and fund administration companies.
- Commercial/Retail Banking – Commercial/Retail Banking offerings are focused on Corporate and Institutional Banking and Retail Banking.
- Mortgage & Leasing – Mortgage and Leasing offerings cover the GRE’s (Freddie, Fannie, CSS), commercial banks, mortgage operations and mortgage services.
- Insurance – Insurance offerings cover companies from both an insurance process perspective and from the asset management perspective by leveraging the offerings from the investment management practice.
- Hedge Funds / PE and VC – Offerings include fund administration and portfolio company strategy and implementation.
A Few Of Our Clients
$41B Multinational Financial Services Firm
$97B Multinational Financial Services Firm
$14B Financial Services Firm
$90B Multinational Financial Services Firm
$127B Government Sponsored Enterprise (GSE)
AND EXCHANGE COMMISSION (SEC)
$80B Government Sponsored Enterprise (GSE)
$32B Financial Services Firm
$40B Multinational Financial Services Firm
Financial Services and Mobile Payments Company
$15B Multinational Financial Services Firm
$47B Multinational Financial Services Firm
$978M Financial Services Firm
$2B Global Financial Advisory and Asset Management Firm
World's 2nd Largest Reinsurer
$9.8B Financial Services Firm